1. Sky Diving
2. Visit the major attractions of Orlando (Disney World/Sea World)
3. Tour Boston
4. Publish a book
5. Visit Paris, France
6. Visit Rome, Florence, and Venice Italy
7. Visit London
8. See the ruins of Ireland
9. Go to a Six Flags amusement park
10. Ride the 3 largest Ferris wheels in the world.
11. Visit Sydney, Australia at New Years
12. Tour New York at Christmas
13. Run a 5k or two
14. Learn to speak a foreign language
15. Adopt 2+ children from orphanages
16. Auckland, New Zealand Sky Tower
17. Learn to play the
violin piano. 18. Pass my certification exams 19. Graduate from college
Go to a Group 1 Crew concert and meet the singers, Blanca & Manwell
*Adendum: Group 1 Crew now has Manwell, but not Blanca. She has a solo career. I would like to meet her and go to her concert as well as meet Manwell (still)
21. Attend a Broadway show
22. Get Married to my best friend.
23. Fill up an entire passport with grand adventures before it expires
24. Own a high quality, professional camera to dabble in photography with
25. Attend a ballet.
There are so many wonderful things in this world to experience. I pray my life experiences far outnumber any list. I want to die knowing that I took advantage of every opportunity for adventure, that I loved with all my heart, and that I held nothing back!